We do not have an agreement with SSI. Your treatment costs can be covered by certain private health insurances depending on your contract. You can get detailed information about the fees of all other inpatient physical therapy and neurorehabilitation, robotic therapy, outpatient treatments and all medical operations using the contact information.
Our outpatients can contact us via WhatsApp at +905422158080 or via e-mail at !!!!! ?????? You can also make an appointment via the phone and website of Memorial Şişli Hospital.
İstanbul Rehabilitasyon Akademisi Neurorehabilitation Center has the most advanced Robotic Therapy devices and the necessary technological infrastructure in the field of neurorehabilitation and physical therapy.
Robotic therapy devices and technological infrastructures in our center are as follows:
• Robotic Bed Walking System | Erigo Pro
• Walking Robot | Lokomat Pro with Free D
• Hand-Arm Robot | Armeo Power with Manova
• Anti-Gravity Walking System | Alter G Anti-Gravity Treadmill for Rehab & Training
• CSMI (Cybex) Humac Norm Isokinetic Test and Exercise System
• Computer-Assisted Balance Training System
In Istanbul Rehabilitasyon Akademisi Neurorehabilitation Center, intensive treatments are administered especially for 3 major diseases.
Clot in the brain
Traumatic brain injury
Treatment after the brain tumor operation
In addition to these diseases, the patients with Guillain-Barré syndrome, transverse myelitis, multiple sclerosis (MS), polyneuropathy diseases with common nerve ending inflammations and spinal cord injury can also administered a comprehensive physical therapy and neurorehabilitation program in our center.
In patients, who are hospitalized in the early period and require comprehensive physical therapy and rehabilitation, neurorehabilitation and robotic therapy, the first-degree relatives of the patient are interviewed. In this meeting, a 1-minute video displaying the functional status of the patient is requested along with the last epicrisis and if any, up-to-date imaging reports and blood test results.
All interviews and document exchange with the international patients and patients from other cities are carried out in the form of video calls via internet and mobile phones.
During the meeting with our specialist doctors, the relatives of the patient are informed about the average length of stay, the opinions about the expectations for the recovery of the patient, which is defined as the rehabilitation potential, and the practices to be performed during the treatment process.
For processes related to the inpatient treatment requests, our clinic can be contacted at +905422158080 by WhatsApp communication and a video call. Alternatively !!!!!!????? You can send an e-mail to the following address:
What are the processes performed during the comprehensive inpatient therapy) What does this therapy involve?
Although it varies according to the needs of the patients, every inpatient in our clinic is administered active physical therapy and rehabilitation practice for 5 to 7 sessions a day according to their needs. The scope of the physical therapy program is generally as follows:
• A daily visit and evaluation by the physical therapy and rehabilitation specialist
• Consultation from other specialist doctors if necessary (in the fields such as neurology, neurosurgery, internal diseases, chest diseases, infectious diseases, urology and otorhinolaryngology)
• Medical Treatments
• Physiotherapy program – 2 times a day
• Occupational therapy – ergotherapy – once a day
• Strengthening with electric current – 2 times a day
• Passive walking training with Robotic Bed Erigo Pro – Once a day in the early period
• Robotic Walking training with Lokomat Pro with Free D – once a day
• Robotic Hand-Arm Rehabilitation with Armeo Power with Manova – once a day
• Swallowing and Speech therapy – the frequency to be determined according to the need
• Pulmonary Rehabilitation
• Tracheostomy – the breathing tube in the throat – care (if any)
• care of PEG or NG probe (if available)
• Monitoring of the urinary catheter; urine and defecation control training
• Blood and urine tests – once a week (more frequent, if necessary)
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT), X-ray, EEI examinations – if necessary
• Spasticity – involuntary contractions – botulinum toxin injection with ultrasound
Submit your questions
For appointments or questions, fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.